Do you love Garance Doré, Asos.com, Rick Owens and Azzedine Alaïa? Do you read everything about fashion and wish you could contribute and become known in the space? Do you want to help grow the next “IT” fashion destination?
This is your perfect opportunity! We are looking for a fashion intern to help us create online content, style looks, and get involved in everyday operations. Some of your responsibilities might include:
– Communicate with fashion bloggers/designers/models
– Style looks for our website
– Write about the latest happenings in the world of fashion
– Research fashion bloggers and designers
– Help promote Clothia on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media
– Help with organizational details for events and campaigns
– Assist with photo and video shoots
This is a very hands-on position – perfect opportunity for an ambitious person with a desire and ability to grow fast. An ideal person will be very social media-savvy – an active Twitter or Tumblr account and a blog are a big plus.
This is a part-time or full-time paid internship (compensation in form of small stipend).
Please email your resume to jobs at clothia dot com. Please include “Fashion Intern” in the subject line and include links to your Twitter/Tumblr accounts and blog (if any) in the body of the email. Also, if you have an account on Clothia or Polyvore, please include your username and examples of your styled looks.